This blog (like most other blogs out there) is designed to encourage comments and lively discussion. In order to keep our discussion beneficial to all involved, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- You don’t have to be a WordPress user or have a login to comment, however, you may not comment anonymously. You must leave your email address and name (your email will remain anonymous to other readers).
- You may disagree with the ideas presented in this blog. Some debate is welcome; however, if you disagree with the me—or anyone else, for that matter—please do so in a way that is respectful.
- I reserve the right to delete or edit your comments if they are off-topic, abusive, offensive, misleading, violate intellectual property laws, or if they are considered spam.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in conjunction with this blog.
Thanks again for your cooperation, and comment away! Let’s have some fun with this.